Your personality characteristics combine to shape your character. How you live outside is decided by who you are on the inside.
A good character, on the other hand, takes time to develop. We must work tirelessly in order to construct it.
Choose one virtue that you want to improve in your life. Answer the following questions, and then write down three action measures you’ll take this week to make it a reality.
One of the virtues of my life that I’d like to develop is…
- Why is this a virtue that I value?
- What are the consequences of not getting enough of this virtue in my life right now?
- What will I benefit from if I make this virtue a priority in my life?
- The following are three action measures I can take this week to improve this virtue:
Make a calendar entry for the days you’ll perform these actions.
3 Tasks to Complete
- Choose a virtue you want to develop in your life and complete the exercise in your Life Vision workbook.
- Write down the three action steps you will take this week to improve this virtue.
- Make a calendar entry for the days you’ll perform these actions.